Identify the VAT number of your professional and foreign clients from the European Community to sell your products and/or services without taxes.
Downloaded more than 10 times
PrestaShop v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11
(*) Available languages
Module Creator Partner: SuperHero
Then €20.00 / year
WHAT THIS MODULE GIVES YOU
- Automatically identifies intra-community operators to sell without taxes.
- Connect with the official website of the European Commission.
- Quickly check if your customer's VAT number is valid.
- Avoid the headache of configuring taxes or customer groups to consider intra-community operators.
- Control and avoid false VAT numbers.
- Connects with an external service of the European Commission to verify the status of a VAT number. It is not necessary to have a registered account on the European Commission website to use this module.
- Connectez-vous avec un service externe de la Commission européenne pour vérifier le statut d'un numéro de TVA. Il n'est pas nécessaire d'avoir un compte enregistré sur le site web de la Commission européenne pour utiliser ce module.
- Easy installation.
- Budgets without commitment to make changes in your shop.
This module is for you if you operate professionally in any of the countries of the European Union:
- Czech Republic
Charge without taxes to foreign customers and professionals from the European community with a valid intra-community VAT number without having to worry about setting up your store's taxes to achieve it.
This module is in charge of verifying if your client is a professional with a valid intra-community VAT number to show him the prices of the products without taxes.
For customers with no VAT number or incorrect VAT number, the default taxes will appear.
The module connects with the official website of the European Commission to check if the VAT number of your clients is valid or not.
This module considers the VAT number that is located in the online customer's billing address.
From the module configuration you can indicate:
- the VAT number of the intra-community operator.
- the country of the intra-community operator.
- the countries of the European community excluding your country of operations. This is ideal to use when you change country or when any country of the European Community decides not to be part of the group or any country decides to join.
- Your center of operations must be in the European community.
- You must have a valid intra-community VAT number to be able to operate without taxes with other intra-community operators.
WHAT YOUR CLIENTS WILL LIKE
See prices without taxes automatically when they are valid intra-community operators.
- PrestaShop Compatibility
- PrestaShop 1.7
(*) Very easy installation and configuration
First of all, click "Add new module" at modules tab on back office. You will find it in the top right. After that, select packaged file you have downloaded and click "Upload file". Now your module appears on modules list. Click on "Install", and "Configure" next.
You can also unload .zip file and upload it into your modules directory. In this way you will install and configure module from modules admin.
Related Posts of Intracommunitary operators
It is very important that you thoroughly review all the documentation of the products we sell, try the demonstration and ask us any questions you have before making the purchase because product returns are not allowed, since it is non-encrypted software and it is not a tangible product.
Once sold a licences, the amount will not be returned under any circumstances except for causes attributable to this entity, in that case the origin of the problem will be studied to try to solve it by dedicating the maximum capacity to it.
In case the product is not working in your store, we will need the access data to the site (FTP and backoffice mainly) to review and solve the problems.
Only in the event that the problem could not be solved would the refund be issued.
Refund requests will not be considered if the purchase was made more than 3 months ago.
The purchase of this module includes 12 months of technical support and updates and is tacitly renewed at the end of the period.
You can cancel your subscription at any time before the end of the current period.
What does the technical support and updates service include?
Download security updates.
Download compatibility updates.
Download evolutions and new functionalities.
What is not included in the technical support and updates service?
The adaptations with the different types of template.
The specific modifications or customizations that you need to make in your shop.
Solve problems related to the template, incompatibilities with third-party modules or third-party service problems such as hosting limitations among others.
Do you need additional technical support?
Take a look at the hour bag service we offer.View hour bag
0 comments about "Intracommunitary operators"
There are not comments.