1 comment about "JA Marketplace PayPal Payouts"
Average rating: 5/5 based on 1 comment of customers.
JA Marketplace PayPal Payouts
Allow customers to pay by credit card or PayPal in your marketplace. Allows sellers to use their PayPal account to receive direct payments.
Downloaded more than 10 times
PrestaShop v188.8.131.52 - v184.108.40.206
(*) Available languages
Module Creator Partner: SuperHero
Then €52.00 / year
WHAT THIS MODULE GIVE YOU
- Add one more payment method in your marketplace.
- Customers can pay by credit card or PayPal in your marketplace.
- Secure payments with PayPal.
- Quick and easy payment process, optimized for all devices.
- Allows customers to pay without credit cards using their PayPal account.
- The module is responsible for paying commissions directly to sellers at the time of payment using the PayPal Payouts API.
- Sending money to several sellers at the same time. Serial payments.
- Save time and effort with automatic commission payments.
- Use an email to send payments.
- International payments. PayPal's serial payments feature supports 24 currencies and 180 markets around the world.
- Automatic currency conversion.
- As simple as payments between PayPal accounts. Send mass payments directly to recipients' PayPal account. If sellers don't have a PayPal account, they can quickly create one for free.
- Control payments easily. You will receive a notification when payments are sent and you will be able to track the status of each payment in PayPal. You will be able to see the complete payment history online, as well as download the details of the transactions.
PayPal is one of the most popular platforms that exist to pay on the Internet. It offers simple, fast and secure solutions that are already trusted by more than 400 million customers.
It is a payment platform that has existed for more than 20 years, appears in more than 200 markets around the world and has more than 30 million sellers.
This module uses the “PayPal Payouts” API to send money to multiple people at the same time.
This module is the literal replacement for the "JA Marketplace PayPal Parallell Payments" module due to its obsolescence due to API changes.
Regardless of the number of sellers involved in the order, the customer has the feeling that the payment is made to the marketplace and it is true but, at the same time and automatically, the payment is made en masse to the sellers involved.
PayPal payments follow this flow:
PayPal payments are global, secure, flexible, and easy for recipients. Payments include these features:
- Currency conversion.
- Detailed records - Your complete payment history is available online and you will be notified when your payments are submitted.
- You can download the transaction details for your accounting tools.
- Easy for recipients: Receiving a payment is as easy as opening an email or mobile notification.
- Global reach: Payouts works in more than 180 countries and is compliant with KYC regulations.
- Reduced risk: PayPal's risk and compliance controls protect you against fraud.
The use of the PayPal platform has a variable additional cost depending on the use. For each transaction, PayPal charges a commission.
You can see the details of the PayPal fees at:
- PrestaShop 1.7.0 or higher.
- The JA Marketplace module v8.0 or higher must be installed in your store.
- Your web server must be prepared to use the cURL extension.
- The security certificate (SSL) must be installed on your website.
- For security reasons, you will have to make sure that you use a TLS version 1.2 or higher, SHA-256 signed with 2048-bit to be able to make API calls to PayPal.
- It is necessary to have a working PayPal Business account and an application for the marketplace that is previously accepted by PayPal.
- It is important that your PayPal account has access to "PayPal Payouts". If you don't have it enabled, you must request it.
- Filling in the 3 parameters that are requested in the module configuration is important so that the payments can work correctly.
- In addition, for automatic transfers, sellers must fill in their PayPal email to receive payments from the market automatically. In the menu of the seller account they must access "Payment" to add their PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account, creating an account can be guaranteed to be easy and free.
- The main marketplace account must have sufficient funds to make payments.
MORE DETAILS IN:
WHAT YOUR CUSTOMERS WILL LIKE
Customers can use their PayPal balance, bank account, and most existing credit and debit cards to make payments.
By choosing this payment method, you are redirected to the secure payment gateway with PayPal and if the payment is successful, you return to the marketplace to create the order and display the confirmation page.
You can see the user experience in PayPal in the following scheme:
(*) If you do not have technical knowledge, we recommend contracting the installation
First of all, click "Add new module" at modules tab on back office. You will find it in the top right. After that, select packaged file you have downloaded and click "Upload file". Now your module appears on modules list. Click on "Install", and "Configure" next.
You can also unload .zip file and upload it into your modules directory. In this way you will install and configure module from modules admin.
Create a PayPal Business account if you haven't already done so and follow all the steps in the user guide.
Related Posts of JA Marketplace PayPal Payouts
It is very important that you thoroughly review all the documentation of the products we sell, try the demonstration and ask us any questions you have before making the purchase because product returns are not allowed, since it is non-encrypted software and it is not a tangible product.
Once sold a licences, the amount will not be returned under any circumstances except for causes attributable to this entity, in that case the origin of the problem will be studied to try to solve it by dedicating the maximum capacity to it.
In case the product is not working in your store, we will need the access data to the site (FTP and backoffice mainly) to review and solve the problems.
Only in the event that the problem could not be solved would the refund be issued.
Refund requests will not be considered if the purchase was made more than 3 months ago.
The purchase of this module includes 12 months of technical support and updates and is tacitly renewed at the end of the period.
You can cancel your subscription at any time before the end of the current period.
What does the technical support and updates service include?
Download security updates.
Download compatibility updates.
Download evolutions and new functionalities.
What is not included in the technical support and updates service?
The adaptations with the different types of template.
The specific modifications or customizations that you need to make in your shop.
Solve problems related to the template, incompatibilities with third-party modules or third-party service problems such as hosting limitations among others.
Do you need additional technical support?
Take a look at the hour bag service we offer.View hour bag