4 comments about "Customer Wishlists"
Average rating: 5/5 based on 4 comments of customers.
Allows the customer to create lists of favorite products, wish lists or product lists to buy later with previous popup to select a list or create a new list.
Downloaded more than 100 times
PrestaShop v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11
(*) Available languages
Module Creator Partner: SuperHero
Then €28.00 / year
WHAT THIS MODULE GIVES YOU
- The most complete module for customer wish lists.
- Customers can help you promote your products by sending the wish list to their friends.
- Views all wish lists for all customers.
- Know which are the most desired products of your shop.
- Creates wish lists for customers, modify or delete them from the Backoffice.
- Loyalty to registered customers.
- It favors impulse purchases.
- Improves the products visibility.
- Improves the appearance and functionality of your shop.
- Improves user experience.
- Increase the sales of your shop.
- Get more customers.
- Easy installation.
- Very simple and easy to understand configuration.
Do not miss the opportunity to give your customers the chance to create wish lists, list of favorite products or list of products to buy later in an attractive and professional way.
On the product page and in the product listings this module adds a heart to the product photo that allows the customer to add the product to their wish list.
The customer can quickly access their wish lists from the top of the page, from the popup that allows you to add products to the wish lists and from the block of your account that appears in the footer.
In the custoemr account there is also a new link that allows access to your wish lists.
The actions allowed for the wish lists are:
- View products
- Send to friends
- Share link
Massive action is allowed to eliminate selected wish lists quickly.
When the customer clicks on the wish list, a list of the added products appears with all the following options:
- View product page
- Modify the quantity desire
- Add to cart
- View the total amount of the wish list
Massive actions are present for:
- Add to the cart the selected products.
- Delete the selected products.
The store manager can see all the wish lists of the clients from the menu Backoffice - Clients - Lists of wishes with possibilities to create new lists, modify, eliminate or add products to the wish lists.
The configuration is divided into 3 sections that allow enabling or disabling some functions for customers.
You can enable the access links to the wish lists:
- Shows the access link to wish lists at the top of the page.
- Shows the access link to wish lists in the block of my account located at the bottom of the page.
- Shows the access link to wish lists in the customer account.
You can enable actions for wish lists:
- Allows the customer to send wish lists to their friends.
- Allows the customer to edit their wish lists.
- Allows the customer to eliminate their wish lists.
- Allows the customer to select a suggested name for their wish lists.
- Show a button to add to the wish list on the product page, below the “Add to cart” button.
You can enable actions on the products of the wish list:
- Allows to modify the quantity.
- Allows adding products to the cart.
- Allows to eliminate products.
- Shows the date on which the product was added to the wish list.
- Shows the date on which the product was updated on the wish list.
- Shows a message or alert that informs that the price has changed (price reduction or increase).
- Shows the product sales number.
- Allows the customer to move products on their wish lists.
- [NEW] Remove the products from the wish list when the customer places the order.
In the latest versions it is now possible to add custom styles to adapt this module to the active theme if necessary.
BENEFITS FOR THE CUSTOMER
- Increase customer satisfaction by allowing you to create countless wish lists, favorite products or product lists to buy later.
- Unbeatable user experience.
- Ease to send your wish list to your friends.
- Easy management of wish lists with functions to view, edit and delete.
- Massive actions to eliminate wish lists.
- Easy management of the products of the wish lists with functions to see, change the quantity, add to the cart or delete.
- Massive actions to eliminate or add to the cart products.
This module has been tested in PrestaShop 1.7 with a default template.
This module is compatible with themes that have been developed with Bootstrap 3.0 technology or higher. With other types of templates perhaps it is necessary to make some adaptation.
(*) Very easy installation and configuration
First of all, click “Add new module” at modules tab on back office. You will find it in the top right. After that, select packaged file you have downloaded and click “Upload file”. Now your module appears on modules list. Click on “Install”, and “Configure” next.
You can also unload .zip file and upload it into your modules directory. In this way you will install and configure module from modules admin.
Related Posts of Customer Wishlists
It is very important that you thoroughly review all the documentation of the products we sell, try the demonstration and ask us any questions you have before making the purchase because product returns are not allowed, since it is non-encrypted software and it is not a tangible product.
Once sold a licences, the amount will not be returned under any circumstances except for causes attributable to this entity, in that case the origin of the problem will be studied to try to solve it by dedicating the maximum capacity to it.
In case the product is not working in your store, we will need the access data to the site (FTP and backoffice mainly) to review and solve the problems.
Only in the event that the problem could not be solved would the refund be issued.
Refund requests will not be considered if the purchase was made more than 3 months ago.
The purchase of this module includes 12 months of technical support and updates and is tacitly renewed at the end of the period.
You can cancel your subscription at any time before the end of the current period.
What does the technical support and updates service include?
Download security updates.
Download compatibility updates.
Download evolutions and new functionalities.
What is not included in the technical support and updates service?
The adaptations with the different types of template.
The specific modifications or customizations that you need to make in your shop.
Solve problems related to the template, incompatibilities with third-party modules or third-party service problems such as hosting limitations among others.
Do you need additional technical support?
Take a look at the hour bag service we offer.View hour bag