Full calendar events
Posts extra content in your store organized by dates and show it to your customers in a nice and complete calendar. Organize and plan your events.
Downloaded more than 50 timesfavorite_border Add to my wishlist in the first year
Then €28.00 / year
WHAT THIS MODULE GIVES YOU
- Easy installation.
- Shows a complete calendar of events in your store to inform customers of upcoming events or news related of your shop.
- Allows the client to view a history of events in calendar format. Monthly, weekly or daily calendar.
- Informs your customers of the events your business generates.
- It can be ideal to generate news, publish blog articles, schedule events, concerts, conferences, presentations, etc.
- It can also be used to create events or private appointments.
- Calendar events with friendly urls.
- Improves the positioning of your shop with extra content that expands the descriptions of your products and categories.
- Easy and fast calendar management.
- Simple and easy to understand configuration.
- Multiple language.
- Compatible with multiple shop.
- Free and high quality technical support in the first 3 months to help you with problems with the module.
- Budgets without commitment to make changes in your shop.
This module can be ideal to inform the client of news, upcoming events, conferences or presentations.
It can also be used to schedule private events that can only be viewed by the administrator.
This module adds a new link in the store management menu where it is possible to easily manage the calendar.
In the side menu of the Backoffice a new element appears within the "Customize" block that allows direct access to a calendar.
When you click on a calendar day, a form appears where you can fill in all the information to create a new event. The following data can be filled in to create an event or blog post:
- Type: Event or blog.
- Start date.
- Start time (only available for the Event type).
- End date (only available for the Event type).
- End time (only available for the Event type).
- Background color in the calendar for events.
- Text color in the calendar for events.
- Description (with HTML content).
- Meta title.
- Meta description.
- Private (indicate if the event should be displayed on the front or not).
- Active (indicates if the event is enabled or not).
From the Backoffice you can also click on an event already created to see all your information. The actions to activate, deactivate, modify or view are available from this section.
In module configuration it is possible:
- Indicates the place or position where the calendar will appear on the front. Currently it is possible to show the calendar on the home page and on a specific page for the calendar.
- Sets the background color of a default event.
- Sets the color of the text of a default event.
- Sets the main route of the events page.
WHAT YOUR CLIENTS WILL LIKE
- Views a calendar of events or news in your shop.
- Checks the news of your shop in the calendar.
- Finds information about events, conferences or scheduled presentations.
- Navigates easily the calendar to see the history of events. Possibility to see the events of the month, week or day.
This module is fully compatible with themes that have been developed with the Bootstrap 3.0 or higher technology. With other templates may need to do some adaptation.
(*) Very easy installation and configuration
It is very important that you thoroughly review all the documentation of the products we sell, try the demonstration and ask us any questions you have before making the purchase because product returns are not allowed, since it is non-encrypted software and it is not a tangible product.
Once sold a licences, the amount will not be returned under any circumstances except for causes attributable to this entity, in that case the origin of the problem will be studied to try to solve it by dedicating the maximum capacity to it.
In case the product is not working in your store, we will need the access data to the site (FTP and backoffice mainly) to review and solve the problems.
Only in the event that the problem could not be solved would the refund be issued.
Refund requests will not be considered if the purchase was made more than 3 months ago.
The purchase of this module includes 12 months of technical support and updates and is tacitly renewed at the end of the period.
You can cancel your subscription at any time before the end of the current period.
What does the technical support and updates service include?
Download security updates.
Download compatibility updates.
Download evolutions and new functionalities.
What is not included in the technical support and updates service?
The adaptations with the different types of template.
The specific modifications or customizations that you need to make in your shop.
Solve problems related to the template, incompatibilities with third-party modules or third-party service problems such as hosting limitations among others.
Do you need additional technical support?
Take a look at the hour bag service we offer.View hour bag
1 comment about "Full calendar events"
Agradecidaestoy encantada con este módulo ya que me permite programar mis eventos y avisar a mis clientes de una forma muy profesional. muchas gracias