8 comments about "WordPress in PrestaShop"
Average rating: 4/5 based on 8 comments of customers.
WordPress in PrestaShop
Integrates WordPress blog in PrestaShop showing articles in your shop. Shows the latest posts or the category posts in any position of your shop.
Downloaded more than 100 times
PrestaShop v220.127.116.11 - v18.104.22.168
(*) Available languages
Module Creator Partner: SuperHero
Then €20.00 / year
WHAT THIS MODULE DOES FOR YOU
- Highlights important news from your WordPress blog in your shop.
- Shows the news of your WordPress blog in your shop.
- Shows the latest posts or the category posts in any position of your shop.
- Shows a posts carousel on the home page.
- Secure connection using the WordPress API.
- Supports multiple languages (in WordPress tested with WPML).
- Improves user experience.
- Improves your website navigation.
- Increases traffic to your website.
- Optimize your Web page SEO positioning.
- Easy installation.
- Super Hero experience level.
- A very intuitive and very easy module to set up with different options to change the look of the front.
WHAT YOUR CUSTOMERS WILL LIKE
Customers can see the news of blog directly in the shop thus increasing the user experience and navigation on the site.
This module allows you to integrate WordPress (click here to explain what it is - spanish) into PrestaShop by displaying blog entries in any position in your shop.
To make this module work it is important to know that you have to have a WordPress blog installed and running in a domain or directory since the first thing that the module configuration requests is to provide the connection data with the API of your WordPress installation.
Do not think that it will be a difficult connection, with only the url of your blog and the user it is already possible to connect.
Besides that, from the module configuration you can:
- Shows posts of a specific category or shows all posts.
- Indicates the number of posts to display.
- Indicates the number of elements per line.
- Sort by title, ID or publication date.
- Sort in ascending or descending format.
- Shows the post title(only on the home page).
- Shows the post date (only on the home page and columns).
- Shows the post excerpt (only on the home page).
- Shows image (only on home page).
- Selects the image type.
- Decides if the links will open in a new window.
- Show carousel or slider (only on the home page).
- PrestaShop Compatibility
(*) Very easy installation and configuration
First of all, click “Add new module” at modules tab on Back office. You will find it in the top right. After that, select packaged file you have downloaded and click “Upload file”. Now your module appears on modules list. Click on “Install”, and “Configure” next.
You can also unload .zip file and upload it into your modules directory. In this way you will install and configure module from modules admin.
Related Posts of WordPress in PrestaShop
It is very important that you thoroughly review all the documentation of the products we sell, try the demonstration and ask us any questions you have before making the purchase because product returns are not allowed, since it is non-encrypted software and it is not a tangible product.
Once sold a licences, the amount will not be returned under any circumstances except for causes attributable to this entity, in that case the origin of the problem will be studied to try to solve it by dedicating the maximum capacity to it.
In case the product is not working in your store, we will need the access data to the site (FTP and backoffice mainly) to review and solve the problems.
Only in the event that the problem could not be solved would the refund be issued.
Refund requests will not be considered if the purchase was made more than 3 months ago.
The purchase of this module includes 12 months of technical support and updates and is tacitly renewed at the end of the period.
You can cancel your subscription at any time before the end of the current period.
What does the technical support and updates service include?
Download security updates.
Download compatibility updates.
Download evolutions and new functionalities.
What is not included in the technical support and updates service?
The adaptations with the different types of template.
The specific modifications or customizations that you need to make in your shop.
Solve problems related to the template, incompatibilities with third-party modules or third-party service problems such as hosting limitations among others.
Do you need additional technical support?
Take a look at the hour bag service we offer.View hour bag