WHAT THIS MODULE GIVES YOU
- Easy installation.
- Improve your store's product listings.
- Offers the client the possibility of seeing all the photographs of the products before entering the product page.
- Slider in the product listings.
- Replaces the product listing photo with a carousel of all product images.
- Helps the customer find the product they are looking for faster.
- Carousel adaptable to all devices.
- Customizable color of arrows and indicators.
- Functional with faceted navigation block.
- Simple and easy to understand settings.
- Free, high-quality technical support in the first 3 months to help you with problems with the module.
- Budgets without commitment to make modifications in your store.
This module can be ideal for stores where product photos are essential to convince a customer that the product they are seeing is the one they are really looking for.
In the product lists, category pages, manufacturers, suppliers, featured products, new products, offers, the best sellers, in short, all the pages that show a list of products with the system that comes by default PrestaShop, customers will to see a carousel of images for each product.
With the forward and back arrows, the customer will be able to review all the images of the product without having to enter to see the details in product page.
This will help him visually choose the product he likes.
From the module configuration it is possible:
- Show arrows to go forward or backward.
- Show the indicators that indicate the number of photos the product has.
- Enable or disable quick view in product listings.
- Set the automatic iteration time.
- Pause the iteration cycle by hovering over the mouse.
- Indicate if the carousel should cycle continuously.
- Indicate the maximum number of photographs to display on the carousel.
- Change the background color for arrows and indicators.
WHAT YOUR CLIENTS WILL LIKE
- View all the photographs of the products in the same list with the slider.
- Be able to visually compare between the products on the list.
- Compare more quickly between the products in the catalog.
- Find the desired product more easily.
- PrestaShop Compatibility
- PrestaShop 1.7
(*) Very easy installation and configuration
First of all, click "Add new module" at modules tab on back office. You will find it in the top right. After that, select packaged file you have downloaded and click "Upload file". Now your module appears on modules list. Click on "Install", and "Configure" next.
You can also unload .zip file and upload it into your modules directory. In this way you will install and configure module from modules admin.
This module is fully compatible with themes that have been developed with the Bootstrap 3.0 or higher technology. With other templates may need to do some adaptation.
Related Posts of Images carousel of product in listings
It is very important that you thoroughly review all the documentation of the products we sell, try the demonstration and ask us any questions you have before making the purchase because product returns are not allowed, since it is non-encrypted software and it is not a tangible product.
Once sold a licences, the amount will not be returned under any circumstances except for causes attributable to this entity, in that case the origin of the problem will be studied to try to solve it by dedicating the maximum capacity to it.
In case the product is not working in your store, we will need the access data to the site (FTP and backoffice mainly) to review and solve the problems.
Only in the event that the problem could not be solved would the refund be issued.
Refund requests will not be considered if the purchase was made more than 3 months ago.
The purchase of this module includes 12 months of technical support and updates and is tacitly renewed at the end of the period.
You can cancel your subscription at any time before the end of the current period.
What does the technical support and updates service include?
Download security updates.
Download compatibility updates.
Download evolutions and new functionalities.
What is not included in the technical support and updates service?
The adaptations with the different types of template.
The specific modifications or customizations that you need to make in your shop.
Solve problems related to the template, incompatibilities with third-party modules or third-party service problems such as hosting limitations among others.
Do you need additional technical support?
Take a look at the hour bag service we offer.View hour bag