CSV Export Data Fields
Exports categories, products, combinations, manufacturers, suppliers, customers and addresses in a csv file compatible with the PrestaShop importer.
Downloaded more than 50 timesfavorite_border Add to my wishlist in the first year
Then €24.00 / year
- Export and view in a csv file all the categories, products, combinations, manufacturers, suppliers, customers and addresses that are in your shop.
- Easy and intuitive data export in 2 steps. Selection of the entity to be imported and selection of the desired fields.
- Export compatible with the CSV importer of your PrestaShop store.
This module allows you to export categories, products, combinations, manufacturers, suppliers, customers and addresses in a csv file.
This module has been designed to get the information from a store in the simplest and easiest way possible with the main objective of importing it to another store. The format of the resulting csv file is fully compatible to be able to be imported with the importer that PrestaShop brings by default.
In the configuration of the module you can choose an entity:
And then you can select the fields that you want to export in a csv file.
SELECTED FIELDS IN EXPORT
- id_category: ID, category unique identifier.
- active: Category status. Values: 0 = Disabled, 1 = Enabled.
- name: Category name.
- id_parent: Parent category.
- is_root_category: Root category (0/1).
- description: Category's description.
- meta_title: Category meta title.
- meta_keywords: Category meta keywords.
- meta_description: Category meta description.
- link_rewrite: URL rewritten.
- image_url: Category image.
- id_shop_default: Shop identifier by default.
- id_product: ID, product unique identifier.
- active: Product status. Values: 0 = Disabled, 1 = Enabled.
- name: Product name.
- categories: Category list to which the product belongs separated by a comma (x, y, z ...).
- price_tax_excl: Product price (taxes not included).
- price_tax_incl: Product price (taxes included).
- id_tax_rules_group: Tax rule identifier for the product's price.
- wholesale_price: Wholesale price or product cost price.
- on_sale: Indicates if the product is on sale. On sale (0/1). Values: 0 = No, 1 = Yes.
- reference: Product reference. Reference nº.
- supplier: Product supplier. Supplier.
- manufacturer: Product manufacturer. Brand.
- ean13: Product EAN13 code.
- upc: Product UPC code.
- ecotax: Product ecotax.
- width: Product width.
- height: Product height.
- depth: Product depth.
- weight: Product weight.
- quantity: Available quantity. Quantity.
- mininal_quantity: Minimal quantity.
- visibility: Product visibility.
- additional_shipping_cost: Additional shipping cost for the product.
- unit_price_ratio: Product unit price.
- description_short: Product short description.
- description: Product description.
- tags: Tags (x, y,z…).
- meta_title: Product’s meta title.
- meta_keywords: Product meta keywords.
- meta_description: Product meta description.
- link_rewrite: URL rewritten.
- available_now: Text when in stock.
- available_later: Text when backorder allowed.
- available_for_order: Available for order (0 = No, 1 = Yes).
- available_date: Product availability date.
- date_add: Product creation date.
- show_price: Show price (0 = No, 1 = Yes).
- url_images: Image URLs (x,y,z...).
- features: Features (Name:Value:Position:Customized).
- online_only: Available online only (0 = No, 1 = Yes).
- condition: Product condition.
- customizable: Customizable (0 = No, 1 = Yes).
- uploadable_files: Uploadable files (0 = No, 1 = Yes).
- text_fields: Text fields (0 = No, 1 = Yes).
- out_of_stock: Action when out of stock.
- id_product: Product ID, product unique identifier.
- product_reference: Product reference.
- attribute: Attribute (Name:Type:Position)*.
- value: Value (Value:Position)*.
- reference: Reference.
- ean13: Combination EAN13 code.
- upc: Combination UPC code.
- wholesale_price: Wholesale price.
- price: Impacto en el precio.
- unit_price_impact: Impacto en el precio unitario.
- ecotax: Ecotax.
- quantity: Available quantity.
- mininal_quantity: Minimal qunatity.
- default_on: Default (0 = No, 1 = Yes).
- available_date: Combination availability date.
- image_url: Image URLs (x,y,z...).
Manufacturers or brands
- id_manufacturer: ID, manufacturer unique identifier.
- active: Manufacturer status. Values: 0 = Disabled, 1 = Enabled.
- name: Manufacturer name.
- description: Manufacturer description.
- short_description: Manufacturer short description.
- meta_title: Manufacturer meta title.
- meta_keywords: Manufacturer meta keywords.
- meta_description: Manufacturer meta keywords.
- image_url: Image URL.
- id_shop: Shop identifier.
- id_supplier: ID, supplier unique identifier.
- active: Supplier status. Values: 0 = Disabled, 1 = Enabled.
- name: Supplier name.
- description: Supplier description.
- meta_title: Supplier meta title.
- meta_keywords: Supplier meta keywords.
- meta_description: Supplier meta description.
- image_url: Image URL.
- id_shop: Shop identifier.
- id_customer: ID, customer unique identifier.
- active: Customer status. Values: 0 = Disabled, 1 = Enabled.
- id_gender: Titles ID (Mr = 1, Ms = 2, else 0).
- email: Email*.
- passwd: Encrypted password*.
- birthday: Birthday (dd-mm-aaaa).
- lastname: Last name*.
- firstname: First name*.
- newsletter: Newsletter (0/1).
- optin: Opt-in (0/1).
- date_add: Customer registration date.
- groups: Groups (x,y,z...).
- id_default_group: Default group ID.
- id_address: ID, address unique identifier.
- alias: Address Alias*.
- active: Address status. Values: 0 = Disabled, 1 = Enabled.
- email: Customer email *.
- id_customer: Customer ID.
- manufacturer: Manufacturer.
- supplier: Supplier.
- company: Company.
- lastname: Last Name *.
- firstname: First Name *.
- addres1: Address 1 *.
- addres2: Address 2.
- postcode: Zip/postal code *.
- city: City *.
- country: Country *.
- state: State.
- other: Other.
- phone: Phone.
- phone_mobile: Mobile phone.
- vat_number: VAT number.
- dni: DNI/NIF/NIE.
(*) Very easy installation and configuration
First of all, click ?Add new module? at modules tab on back office. You will find it in the top right. After that, select packaged file you have downloaded from Addons Prestashop and click ?Upload file?. Now your module appears on modules list. Click on ?Install?, and ?Configure? next.
You can also unload .zip file and upload it into your modules directory. In this way you will install and configure module from modules admin.
It is very important that you thoroughly review all the documentation of the products we sell, try the demonstration and ask us any questions you have before making the purchase because product returns are not allowed, since it is non-encrypted software and it is not a tangible product.
Once sold a licences, the amount will not be returned under any circumstances except for causes attributable to this entity, in that case the origin of the problem will be studied to try to solve it by dedicating the maximum capacity to it.
In case the product is not working in your store, we will need the access data to the site (FTP and backoffice mainly) to review and solve the problems.
Only in the event that the problem could not be solved would the refund be issued.
Refund requests will not be considered if the purchase was made more than 3 months ago.
The purchase of this module includes 12 months of technical support and updates and is tacitly renewed at the end of the period.
You can cancel your subscription at any time before the end of the current period.
What does the technical support and updates service include?
Download security updates.
Download compatibility updates.
Download evolutions and new functionalities.
What is not included in the technical support and updates service?
The adaptations with the different types of template.
The specific modifications or customizations that you need to make in your shop.
Solve problems related to the template, incompatibilities with third-party modules or third-party service problems such as hosting limitations among others.
Do you need additional technical support?
Take a look at the hour bag service we offer.View hour bag