Search in blog
Major update of the comparative of products of the market
Important update of the module that shows other sellers that sell the same product on the product page (complement for JA Marketplace) in which we have added several improvements in both the configuration and the product page.
VERSION 1.1.0 (08/05/2019)
- * ADD: change author
- * ADD: upgrade logo
- * ADD: upgrade module description
- * ADD: configuration tabs
- * ADD: related modules tabs
- * ADD: now it is possible to decide the field that indicates that 2 products are equal
- * ADD: table responsive
- * ADD: table hover
- * ADD: improve appearance of the buttons
- * ADD: alt in product and seller images of table comparation
- * ADD: product condition translatable
- * ADD: titles in links
- * ADD: now the amount available in the comparison table is also shown
- * ADD: shipping handling consideration in the comparison
- * ADD: use registerStylesheet in displayHeader
- * FIX: PrestaShop validator standards code structure
In this version the author of this module has been updated and now belongs to the company JA Modules.
The logo of this module has been updated by customizing its design and embedding the logo of this site.
The description of the module has been improved and now details more precisely what this module provides in your store.
The module configuration is now presented in tab format. 3 tabs appear:
- Related modules
In the configuration of the module it is now possible to decide when 2 products are equal in your market.
The products can be the same through the EAN13, UPC, ISBN or reference field.
The product table of other vendors is now adaptable to all devices through Bootstrap technology.
The products of other vendors that sell the product now stand out when you move mouse over.
The appearance of the buttons that appear in the comparison table added by this module on the product page has been improved.
The 'alt' tag has been added to the images of the products and to the photo or image of the vendor in the comparative table.
The column that indicates the condition of the product is now translatable.
The 'title' tag has been added to all the links in the comparative table.
A new column has been added to the comparison table. Now the available quantity of each product is shown.
The handling cost established in the preferences of the carriers is now being considered in the comparison.
Now this module use of the registerStylesheet() function in the hook displayHeader to add the CSS style sheets.
Now this module complies with the code standards of the PrestaShop validator.