Data collection and consent
In compliance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), it is reported that the personal data that is requested in our forms or that can be provided to us through Our email addresses will be included in our personal data files, whose responsible and owner is Jose Aguilar.
All data collected will be treated with due confidentiality following current regulations on protection of personal data, under the current LOPD, RLOPD and the RGPD.
This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable to the Spanish State, to which the people, both national and foreign, who use this website.
Purposes of the treatment
The data we request is adequate, specific and necessary for the purpose for which it is collected, and not They will be used with another one different from the one for which they have been assigned. In no case is the user obliged to facilitate these in www.jose-aguilar.com , however, it should be noted that failure to do so implies the inability to provide the services of this website in the manner normally intended.
JA MODULES S.L. is not responsible for the processing of personal data from the web pages to those that the user can access through the different links that our website contains.
Unless expressly indicated, it will be considered necessary to fill in all the fields of each form. These data provided by the user must be true, accurate, complete and up-to-date.
The user will be solely responsible for any loss or damage, direct and indirect, that causes to www.jose-aguilar.com or, to any third party, for filling in the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete information or not updated, or with third party data.
Our website obtains the user's personal data by receiving forms, and through the email, with the following purposes:
- Newsletter subscription.
- Commercial: When the interested person sends the personal data and the electronic address to www.jose-aguilar.com. is expressly authorizing its use for the purposes of periodic communications, including those made by email implicitly. Registration or registration in certain services entails obtaining express consent for the sending of commercial communications or promotional items on this website. Likewise, www.jose-aguilar.com will provide users with mechanisms to that, in a simple and free way, can withdraw the consent granted for the purpose of sending electronic communications, fully complying with European and national regulations on the matter referred.
JA MODULES S.L. reserves the right to decide whether or not to incorporate the data personal data of those people to their files.
Right (ARCO) of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition; right to be forgotten, right to portability of personal data and the right to limit the processing of the user's personal data.
The user has the right to access their personal data collected in the files of www.jose-aguilar.com , rectify them if they are not correct, cancel them or oppose their treatment, in the terms established by the Law, by sending an email email@example.com or, by letter addressed to Jose Aguilar, Calle Aribau 170, 1º2ª 08036 Barcelona Spain, always accompanying a photocopy of su D.N.I, or accrediting document of the entity that it represents.
In addition, with the introduction of the RGPD, the right to be forgotten, the right to data portability is incorporated personal data and the right to limitation in the treatment.
The right to be forgotten means preventing, by order of the affected party, the dissemination of personal information through the internet when its publication does not meet the adequacy and relevance requirements set forth in the regulations. This encompasses the right to limit the universal and indiscriminate dissemination of personal data in general search engines when the Information is out of date or no longer has relevance or public interest, even if the original publication is legitimate.
The right to data portability empowers the interested party to obtain a copy of their personal data in a format structured and commonly used electronic system and transfer your data from one electronic processing system to another.
The right to limitation in the treatment consists of the power of the interested parties to request and obtain from the responsible for the treatment or file, a limitation of the processing of your personal data when it is fulfilled any of the following conditions:
- The interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, for a period that allows the person responsible verify their accuracy.
- The treatment is illegal and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and requests in their place the limitation of its use.
- The person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party need for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- The interested party has opposed the treatment.
It is important that, in order to keep personal data up to date, it is reported whenever there is any modification; otherwise, this site is not responsible for their veracity.
If the user does not expressly cancel their personal data from the files of www.jose-aguilar.com, it is understood that he is still interested in their remaining incorporated as long as they are suitable for the purpose for which they are obtained, and while www.jose-aguilar.com deems it appropriate.
Security of personal data
www.jose-aguilar.com informs that it has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to safeguard security, as required by current regulations that regulate the Regulation of the LOPD (Real Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, approving the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data), of the files that contain data of a personal nature personal.
Commercial communications by email
In compliance with article 21 of the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce), which prohibits the sending commercial communications by email that have not previously been authorized expressly by the recipients, we inform you that the acceptance of these conditions of use and policy of confidentiality implies your express authorization to send you informative, commercial, advertising and promotional, hereby to the address provided. However, if you do not wish to receive our communications commercials by email, you can request the cancellation:
- By pressing the unsubscribe button or link available in all emails you receive.
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reason "Unsubscribe" for the blog or store.
- By written letter addressed to Jose Aguilar, Calle Aribau 170, 1º2ª 08036 Barcelona Spain, accompanying Always a photocopy of your ID, or document certifying the entity you represent.
JA MODULES S.L. reserves the right in the future to modify its data protection policy according to their criteria, or due to a change in legislation, jurisprudence, or business practice. If any modification is made, the new text will be published on this page, where the user can be aware of the data protection policy. In any case, the relationship with the user will be governed by the rules established at the precise moment in which the website is accessed and, therefore, it is mandatory Read them every time you provide us with your data through our website.