Gallery LC Lightbox Lite
Add image galleries with the LC Lightbox Lite plugin in any available position in your store.
What this module does for you
- Creates attractive image galleries for your shop.
- There is not limit. You can create as many galleries as you want.
- Hook the galleries to any hook or position in your shop.
- Adds image galleries for each product.
- Adds image galleries for each category.
- Add image galleries for each CMS page.
- Image mass upload.
- Eases position by dragging elements.
- Shows the galleries on a new page of your store with possibilities to improve the positioning with meta title, meta description and meta keywords.
- Improves the appearance of your shop.
- Get customers' attention to get more sales with an attractive image gallery.
- Adds photos and information of the workers of your company to generate more confidence.
- Adds a gallery with your portfolio.
- Improves the image gallery of your product page.
- Replaces the image gallery on the product page with the LC Lightbox gallery that is much more attractive and dynamic for customers.
- Gallery adaptable to all devices.
- Multi language.
- Compatible with multishop.
- Simple and easy to understand configuration, adapted to the design of your shop.
- Free, high-quality technical support in the first 3 months to help you with problems with the module.
- Budgets without obligation to make changes to your shop.
This module allows you to generically configure all the following parameters to modify the functionality and appearance of the LC Lightbox Lite gallery.
- Defines the overlap of the animation of advance (when opening) and delay (when closing) of the window (in milliseconds).
- Indicates the duration of the fading animation of gallery items (in milliseconds).
- Indicates the duration of the animation (in milliseconds).
- Indicates the length of the slide show interval (in milliseconds).
- Shows the counter of items or slides in the gallery.
- Displays a progress bar when the slide show is running.
- Enables the infinite loop.
- Automatically plays the slide show.
- Defines the maximum width and height of the slide in percentage value.
- Specifies the opacity of the window overlay.
- Selects the color of the window overlay.
- Indicates the width of the window border.
- Indicates the content fill of the window.
- Sets a rounded edge on the window.
- Defines a shadow around the window.
- Enables the title and / or description of the slides.
- Views thumbnail navigation.
- Sets the width and height for the thumbnails.
- Allows customer to view full screen mode.
- Enables mouse wheel slide navigation.
- Replaces the product image gallery with LC Lightbox Lite.
This module adds a new link in the store administration menu where you have the possibility to manage the galleries and the graphic elements that compose it.
It is possible to create unlimited galleries by indicating:
- Gallery name.
- Link rewritten.
- Meta title to improve SEO.
- Meta description to improve SEO.
- Meta keywords to improve SEO.
- Hook or position.
Besides that, it is also possible to define for each gallery the parameters corresponding to the visual format and operation for each gallery.
Gallery management is complete. It is also possible to activate and / or deactivate galleries in addition to deleting and duplicating. Filtering and search options are also available.
It is also possible to fully manage the elements of the galleries.
It is possible to add a gallery inside or in the middle of a description of a product, category or CMS page using iframe with content_only = 1.
What your customers will like
Your customers can see your store with a nicer look thanks to the pictures and videos that can be added.
(*) If you do not have technical knowledge, we recommend contracting the installation.
First of all, click “Add new module” at modules tab on back office. You will find it in the top right. After that, select packaged file you have downloaded from Addons Prestashop and click “Upload file”. Now your module appears on modules list. Click on “Install”, and “Configure” next.
You can also unload .zip file and upload it into your modules directory. In this way you will install and configure module from modules admin.
Support and updates?
The purchase of this module includes 3 months of support (*) and 3 months free updates. (*) The technical support includes answering all your questions and doubts and resolve any issues having to do with the module. It excluded adaptations to different types of template and personalizations.
Do you have any question?
Send a message to the marketing department.