WHAT THIS MODULE DOES FOR YOU
- Highlight important news of blog in your shop.
- Improves user experience.
- Improves your website navigation.
- Increases traffic to your website.
- Optimize your Web page SEO positioning.
- A very intuitive and very easy module to set up with different options to change the look of the front.
WHAT YOUR CUSTOMERS WILL LIKE
- Customers can see the news of blog directly in the shop thus increasing the user experience and navigation on the site.
This module allows you to integrate WordPress in PrestaShop. You can show your blog entries on the left or right column, on the home page and in the footer of your shop.
The WordPress blog has to be installed on a domain or directory for use this module. To install this module is required to provide the data connection with the Wordpress database.
You must indicate:
- User database
- Password database
- Database name
- Table prefix of database
- WordPress blog URL
For this connection to succeed, ideally WordPress blog and PrestaShop store must be installed on the same server.
In the event that they are not installed on the same server it will require that the source server (where WordPress is installed) allows to connect to a database from outside (another server). Many servers do not support this operation for safety.
Therefore, before buying this module, you will need to ask your hosting service if you can connect to a database from outside.
It is also important to know that this module uses MySQLi to connect to the database. This means that on the target server (where the installation of PrestaShop is) must be enabled MySQLi extension.
When you have provided all the data correctly and the connection is established successfully, the module configuration will appear where you can:
- Show blog entries on the home page.
- Show blog entries in the left column.
- Show blog entries in the right column.
- Show blog entries in the footer.
- Show entries in a particular category or show all entries.
- Indicate the number of entries to display.
- Indicate the number of elements per line (only in the homepage).
- Sort by name, ID or date of publication.
- Sort in ascending, descending or random format.
- Decide whether to show the entry title (only on the homepage).
- Decide whether to show the post date (only in the homepage).
- Decide whether to show the summary (only in the homepage).
- Select the type of image.
- You can set the height and width of the image of the entry in the homepage.
- Decide whether links will open in a new window.
- Decide whether to show Wordpress friendly urls.
(*) Very easy installation and configuration
First of all, click ?Add new module? at modules tab on back office. You will find it in the top right. After that, select packaged file you have downloaded and click ?Upload file?. Now your module appears on modules list. Click on ?Install?, and ?Configure? next.
You can also unload .zip file and upload it into your modules directory. In this way you will install and configure module from modules admin.
Support and updates?
The purchase of this module includes 3 months of support (*) and 3 months free updates. (*) The technical support includes answering all your questions and doubts and resolve any issues having to do with the module. It excluded adaptations to different types of template and personalizations.
Do you have any question?
Send a message to the marketing department.
7 comments about "WordPress in PrestaShop"
4/5 based on 7 comments