JA Marketplace Seller WhatsApp
Allows your customers to communicate with you and market sellers using WhatsApp.
Downloaded more than 10 times
PrestaShop v220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
(*) Available languages
Module Creator Partner: SuperHero
ADVANTAGES FOR YOU
- Improves your marketplace communication.
- Improves communication with your customers with sellers.
- Allows the customer to know first-hand product information.
- Take advantage of the popularity of WhatsApp.
- Increases communication via mobile phone.
- Increase the sales of your shop solving the doubts in hot.
- Improves user experience.
- Compatible with JA Marketplace. Allows customers to contact market sellers directly.
- Expands the functionality of your shop.
- Easy, one-click installation.
- Free, high-quality technical support in the first 3 months to help you with problems with the module.
- Budgets without obligation to do changes to your shop.
The logic of this module allows customers to contact:
- With you or the marketplace sellers from the product page,
- With WhatsApp anywhere in the shop,
- With WhatsApp from the seller's catalog or profile.
Important. You must enable the phone number in the seller registration form so that they can add their mobile phone number to their seller account for communication to be possible.
- PrestaShop Compatibility
First of all, click “Add new module” at modules tab on Backoffice. You will find it in the top right. After that, select packaged file you have downloaded and click “Upload file”. Now your module appears on modules list. Click on “Install”, and “Configure” next.
You can also unload .zip file and upload it into your modules directory. In this way you will install and configure module from modules admin.
0 comments about "JA Marketplace Seller WhatsApp"
There are not comments.
Related Posts of JA Marketplace Seller WhatsApp
The purchase of this module includes 3 months of support (*) and 3 months free updates. (*) The technical support includes answering all your questions and doubts and resolve any issues having to do with the module. It excluded adaptations to different types of template and personalizations.
Do you have any question?
Send a message to the marketing department.