Downloaded more than 1000 times
Mailing newsletter Pro
What this module does for you
- Easy installation and configuration.
- Sends a message or notification to your customers from your store quickly.
- Informs your customers of the news of your shop.
- Promote products or categories in your store easily by sending email to your customers or customers subscribed to the newsletter.
- Sends a message to your employees.
- Creates templates in easily editable HTML format. Requires knowledge of HTML.
- Default template that can be edited or based on it.
- Control of the conversion rate and the number of clicks for each newsletter sent.
- Registration of emails sent in the database.
- Bug report.
This module allows you to send messages or newsletters to your customers from the administration of your shop quickly and easily.
This operation can be done through the services offered, for example, companies like Mailchimp, among others, to send mass emails to all your customers but for some administrators it is quite tedious to have to know how the Mailchimp platform works and need a easiest system to send messages.
This module works correctly but, you must take into account the characteristics of the server on which it is running since there are servers that do not allow mass messages to be sent for security reasons or to prevent spam. It is advisable to ask the hosting service if it is possible to massively send emails from your store.
To send messages, you must first create a template or use the default template that you can edit according to your needs.
In the default template you can see the following content:
- Shop logo
- Action button
- Unsubscribe link
In any case, you can create as many templates as you need and with the content you want. There are no limits.
To create a new template you just have to fill in 3 fields (multi language):
- Template name
- Template title
- Content (Tinymce editor) in which you can add images, videos, tables, formatted texts, lists, etc.
Once you have created your template, you will always be able to edit or delete it.
You also have the possibility to enter to see the details of the template that appear on a new page where you can:
- See full template information: name, title, reference, creation date and update date.
- See the shipments made.
- See a preview of the template.
- Send the template.
Who can you send a message or a newsletter?
- To an employee
- To all employees
- To a specific customer
- To all customers
- To all customers subscribed to the newsletter
- To all customers of a particular customer group
This module uses the PrestaShop message delivery system (Mail function incorporated in the Core).
Sent messages can be registered in Advanced Settings - Email.
It is also possible to see the shipments and possible errors in the registration of your shop.
Within the template you have the possibility to make as many shipments as you deem appropriate, you can see a record of the shipments and a preview of the template.
In the registry you can see a table with the following columns:
- To whom the message was sent, to a specific client, to all subscribed clients, to a group of clients, etc.
- Total number of messages sent.
- Total number of messages.
- Percentage of the shipment.
- Number of clicks. Number of users who have clicked from the email to enter the destination link that must be located in the store in order to control it.
- Conversion rate. The conversion rate is calculated using a rule of 3. Number of emails in which the user clicked multiplied by 100 and divided by the number of emails sent.
- Creation date.
- Execution time.
The form to send the message is always available. You just have to select the recipient and press "Send now". Easy.
Mass sending is done by asynchronous calls by sending an email on each call. In this way, server saturation is avoided with a large sending of information.
At all time you can see the status of the bulk shipment with the progress bar.
- PrestaShop Compatibility
- PrestaShop 1.7
(*) Very easy installation and configuration
First of all, click “Add new module” at modules tab on back office. You will find it in the top right. After that, select packaged file you have downloaded from Addons Prestashop and click “Upload file”. Now your module appears on modules list. Click on “Install”, and “Configure” next.
You can also unload .zip file and upload it into your modules directory. In this way you will install and configure module from modules admin.
Related Posts of Mailing newsletter Pro
It is very important that you thoroughly review all the documentation of the products we sell, try the demonstration and ask us any questions you have before making the purchase because product returns are not allowed, since it is non-encrypted software and it is not a tangible product.
Once sold a licences, the amount will not be returned under any circumstances except for causes attributable to this entity, in that case the origin of the problem will be studied to try to solve it by dedicating the maximum capacity to it.
In case the product is not working in your store, we will need the access data to the site (FTP and backoffice mainly) to review and solve the problems.
Only in the event that the problem could not be solved would the refund be issued.
Refund requests will not be considered if the purchase was made more than 3 months ago.
The purchase of this module includes 12 months of technical support and updates and is tacitly renewed at the end of the period.
You can cancel your subscription at any time before the end of the current period.
What does the technical support and updates service include?
Download security updates.
Download compatibility updates.
Download evolutions and new functionalities.
What is not included in the technical support and updates service?
The adaptations with the different types of template.
The specific modifications or customizations that you need to make in your shop.
Solve problems related to the template, incompatibilities with third-party modules or third-party service problems such as hosting limitations among others.
Do you need additional technical support?
Take a look at the hour bag service we offer.View hour bag
Customers who bought this product also bought: